Monday, September 29, 2008

Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you

I heard a really quite good acoustic version of Wonderwall the other day on the radio. I just like that song, whatever.

I have:
- been eating squash of every form since Saturday for almost every meal (free from the farm = good eats for me) and will continue to do so for most of this week.
- started playing guitar again
- a bruise on the side of my thigh and have no idea where from.

I am:
- having tea with myself (though I find I always make the thing only to leave it somewhere and forget about it, find it after it is cold, heat it up in the micro, and start the process over again. I drink very old tea.)
- studying Hebrew vocabulary. halomot (badly transliterated): dreams. which reminds me. I have been having bizarre dreams lately (when I DO sleep, oddity of my life right now) They involve real-life events/people and situations, so I am having a real hard time distinguishing what has really happened.
- thinking about how much my arms and elbows hurt in this contorted position that I am in. Lying on my stomach on my bed propped up typing on my elbows. kind of aching.


Just as water reflects the face, so one human heart reflects another.
Pr 27:19

No comments: