Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lullaby

Oh Happy Seven.

42 (Street) = number involved with an awesome play today. awesome.
5.5 = average number of hours I spend sleeping a night
15 = number of books I want to read very, very soon.
0.5 = percentage of said books that I have gotten to.
843098401 = number of things I have to do before Thanksgiving
11 = days until Thanksgiving


Today I met Riley. He is a small doggie with curly white hairs. He loved my long white skirt and wanted to go under it when I was crouching down. He also wanted to kiss me very badly.

Cloud Cult was very very good on Thursday. I am short, so I enjoyed it sitting down or standing on a bench to the side. It was still very very good. Mixed well. The strings blew me away. The cello-violin duet harmonies are absolutely beautiful.

I just had a big bowl of cereal. I like that stuff way too much.


Psalm 94:17

If the LORD had not been my help,
My soul would soon have dwelt in the abode of silence.

If God hadn't been there for me,
I never would have made it.

Suppose the Lord had not helped me.
Then I would soon have been lying quietly in the grave.

Unless the Lord had helped me,
I would soon have settled in the silence of the grave.

No comments: