Thursday, September 3, 2009

My lack of posting of anything not remotely deemed recent is in no way related to lack of brain activity, but I suppose lack of coherency of anything worth discussing at length with anyone but myself. There is so much conversation- so many words and idea, perhaps some listening here and there, but overall I find it very exhausting and barely want to repeat or record any of the thoughts or conversations I have to coherent words put together. I don't know, really.

I've been thinking a lot about faith, religion.
...and that's exactly why I didn't want to write anything about it, because of your reaction you just had, just now. I mean, of course I'm thinking about faith. who isn't.

I'm having a lot of issues with church. I'm turned off by it right now, and I can't figure out exactly how this has happened- what exactly lead to this thing.

And again, I can't even write about it. I have no motivation to write it all out. I thought forcing myself might work. but it doesn't.

I also hate writing, right now.

go figure.

No comments: