Friday, March 4, 2011

eye twitching.

it's been twitching for hours. I have no idea how to make it stop other than sleeping, which I need to embark on shortly.

I have accomplished 10% of my plan for the day.

okay, maybe 20%. I did get a few emails out.

But I still need to wake up early and do calculus and read a play. And memorize lines.

Why did I think I could balance all of this?

It's almost Spring Break.

Whatever that means. I won't be breaking. I have two projects to be figuring out over the course of that week. Along with work...

I need to pay rent. It seems unfair that February ends so quickly and I'm already behind in March.

I won't be having a weekend this weekend.

at least my room is clean, and I have a jasmine candle burning and I finished my Logic homework and quiz in time, though I think it has a great deal to do with the eye twitching phenomenon.

I really enjoy the moment after you take off your glasses, see how dirty they have become, wipe them clean, and then put them back on. EVERYTHING IS SO CLEAR?!?!
It's the little things.

the tautology rule: P may be replaced with P v P
the distribution rule: P v (Q & R) is equivalent to (P v Q) & (P v R)

yes, sweet dreams tonight..

1 comment:

Tomorrow said...

Mm. I do love logic.