Saturday, July 31, 2010

goodmorning, Fall morning

This morning I woke up, chilled and fresh, with my poofy comforter pulled up to my neck. I probably karate kicked out of my bed, like most good mornings. (for what this looks like, look here, about 17-18 seconds in.) and claimed the day.
Annery and I then decided that today is a Fall day- which is why both of us were suddenly unbelievably happy. A day for scarves and small cups of coffee...

There are only a few things that can be done on a day like today:

First, you put on fall music that gets your soul happy.

Then, you made crepes with strawberries and bananas.

And then, you make a dress to wear to a tea party out of a bright red moo moo (complete with hibiscuses and parrots) that you found yesterday at Savers.

Then, you read for a bit next to a window.

And then finally, you got to a tea party with a bowl of cherries.



Today, you are on your way to a beautiful thing.

2 comments:

Annery said...

:)

Phoebe said...

I WANT YOUR DELICIOUS CREPES. and i want to wake up and do all of those fall things with you!!!!