Thursday, July 22, 2010

nostalgia and stuffy nose

Everybody here is a cloud, and everybody here will evaporate
because you came up from the ground, from a million little pieces-
have you found where your place is?

-------

I'm in one of those moods where nothing does the trick; but I try things like:
- listening to cloud cult
- watching youtube videos of fred astaire
- eating sweet things (sometimes helps)
- reading old journal entries or poetry (almost never helps)
- facebook (never helps)

it's okay, it'll pass.

I think I'll watch a movie or something. but, I'm afraid that will make me sadder; sometimes watching movies alone can have that depressing atmosphere around them. I dunno. Maybe I'll just sit on the back porch in the wind- hopefully strong enough to keep the blood-sucking thieves away. what, and stare off into the unknown distance? come on, bekah.

once more day of work, and then the weekend. this week is taking LONGER than the past two, and I'm only working part-time. Maybe it's because I'm only working part-time.

I have really nothing important to say here, and I don't know why I will hit the publish post button after this..


put a new bulb in the kitchen overhead. now it's a bit brighter in here

1 comment:

Annery said...

I like that our best writing is often a result of our worst days.