Thursday, January 20, 2011

it's the First Day of School.

dun dun dun duuuuuuun

Or, it feels like it.

or, as stressful as it is supposed to be.

will my schedule work out? will I be able to handle all of these classes (full time?! a math class?!?!) along with work? along with the show(s)!?!
yet to be seen.

thankfully I had an hour just now to go through my google calendar (savior) and update.

don't have any textbooks yet? check.
sitting in the Jenks lobby, not recognizing anyone? check.


UPDATE:
it's 7:45pm

Well, it was stressful, as I imagined. Starting out with me being late to, hmmmmmm....EVERYTHING

because once you're late for one thing, you're late for everything after.
Well actually I was on time for class. Which was AWESOME. I'm taking a Movement class, where we are studying and exploring movement: trying to free our bodies and imagination by being a mirror to qualities of the natural world! YES PLEASE.
for instance, my homework is to come to class on Tuesday ready to share my embodiment of "a sunset". CAN'T WAIT

but, then I was LATE LATE to work, which was awful.
awful. awful traffic. awful google maps directions. (THANKS FOR NOTHING, INTERNET)

but I got a vegan hot-dog out of it, so yum. (it was, I was pleasantly surprised.)

No comments: