Saturday, March 17, 2012

it's a new day, green day

Happy patty day.

well, I need to file my previous post in archives as quickly as possible, and the best way to do that is by blogging more.
I swear I'm not always that angry.

Updates. I am carrying on with my project, I am feeling inspired by it, though I am behind in work for it--and barely sleeping as it is. I think I've counted 5 shows that I'm working on, currently. Beauty and the Beast (Ipswich), Aladdin (Salem), The Sky is Large (Cassie's), Doubt (Kim's), and mine. This is not including my other jobs either, which is hilarious.
Also two of my greatest friends are getting married (to each other!!) in less than three weeks. I can hardly believe this. I also get to make cupcakes for the reception, woo!!!! I am beyond excited.
I started working at Atomic again, which is a lovely break from my other work. I really love it again already.
Oh! I'm growing out my hair. Hello, two year relationship with the locks. It's going to be a long time before I like it again, I'm sure. But I feel like, by telling everyone, I will hold myself accountable for it. Because it's time for a change. It's been short for so many years, I kind of want something different.
Dido has moved back in, right now she's sitting on the couch arm, staring wide-eyed into the distance like a Sphinx.
Which brings us to: I have a couch now. A real couch, so comfortable! You can lie down on it (fully! well, I can), and it pulls out to a bed. Yes! And a coffee table. So now I think I am an adult.
I'm going to see Gotye in two weeks! And Kimbra! HOLY MOTHER, this is so exciting. I got tickets for Christmas (thanks dad!). Great present!
Let's see... re-reading Hunger Games already (THEY ARE SO GOOD), anticipating the movie coming out this month.
anything else I think of is seriously boring, so I'll stop there.

singing Prince Ali,
B

No comments: