Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yikes

What the hell? I just walk in here and everyone's frozen- like, they're just stopped in their tracks in the middle of doing something. Huh, woah, I mean, no one is moving. Except me- is this a joke- is this the craziest thing? Am I insane here? God. What the hell is going on. Like, this girl- she's in the middle of blowing her nose. You know? Seriously, how embarrassing. I bet some dude's on the john right now, pissing his brains out. What the hell. This is the craziest. Woah-maybe, this is death. Maybe I'm dead! What the hell maybe I'm dead! ...Death is weird. This is insane. I wonder maybe if I'm frozen in someone else's death or whatever? I wonder if I'm smiling-- or maybe I have spaghetti sauce all over my face! Jeez that would be really terrible. No, wait, what the hell am I saying? This is crazy, this is just insane. Where am I, jeez, I just walk in here and everyone's-"


---------
my contemporary monologue for Voice class.

woah, that is bizarre.

No comments: